Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length:
- Medium is a minimum of 15.5 inches
- Long is a minimum of 23.5 inches
- Extra long is a minimum of 27.5 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses are available year-round.*
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- This rose variety is tinted. The tint will NOT rub off of the petals; however, the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. Temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted rose may vary to some degree. In order to achieve a dark color, we take a dark red rose and enhance the rose intravenously with blue dye. Like all tinted products, some flower bud petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. The color of the rose bloom may also appear stronger upon arrival, but will lessen in intensity after it is fully bloomed.
- The leaves on the flower stem will turn a blue color and never fully achieve a solid black color, reason being is because the dying process is intravenous. The flower leaves should be removed because they are aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
- The tint may affect the color of the veins and leaves. Remove them with a crisp separation if desired.
- Roses are shipped with 25 stems in a bunch.
- Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing remaining 13 roses.
- Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
- We ship our roses in bud form. Once hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.