My daughter's colors were light pink and navy. So we chose pink peonies, blush orchids, delphinium, light pink and white roses, blue/ivory hydrangea and the paper mache textured filler mix. We were lucky in the textured mix was the blue thistle. It added an interesting dimension to the large church displays and other arrangements. For her bouquet I did a cascade using the 4" Floracraft bouquet holder and floral glue, I was able to create the cascade pretty easily. The bridal bouquet had over a dozen peonies. I used roses from the Light Pink group and white roses as well (nearly 8 or so of each) I also created the cascade using the blush orchids and ivy. I put in some baby's breath, too. The bridesmaid's bouquets were predominately roses almost 20 in each a mixture of the light pink (Utterly Charming) and white (Avalanche). Since they were wearing navy, I sprinkled in some delphinium to add contrast along with some baby's breath. I used the 3" Floracraft bouquet holders. The oasis kept the flowers fresh for 24 hours. The table centerpieces were three containers. They varied by size and diameter. The two tallest were for the submerged orchids. The largest diameter had submersible LED lights. The orchids were held in place with pin frogs which were easy to do. They were made on Friday with a few inches of water, transported to reception the next day and filled. After the wedding, I reclaimed the orchids, put them in a bucket and on Sunday placed them around my house. They lasted for several more days even with that abuse! In addition there was one shorter container on each table filled with water beads and LED lights. Each of those had a peony which was in a flower tube. The centerpiece that we used for the entrance to reception had a mixture of peonies, roses and delphinium. The peonies were stunning. People liked the centerpieces as they weren't too tall but added light and environment. We had two very large altar displays. These were in in urns with oasis. I used 8 hydrangeas and 8-10 pink and 8 white roses and 20 or so delphinium with orchid stems and ivy hanging down. The textured filler was very useful for these arrangements. I first arranged the filler with greens from my yard and then begin to fill with flowers. The urns were 18" in diameter and over 2.5 feet in height. The big trick is transporting to the church and then reception. But I put each in a large packing box for the back of the van. They were made Thursday night and taken to church on Friday for wedding on Saturday. Had some issues with heat and Hydrangeas so had to switch a couple. The roses and delphinium and orchids all traveled well and looked great. We did a swag made from tulle down the church aisle with bows and delphinium and baby's breath in water tubes. They did well even though they were up for 24 hours before wedding. I used baby's breath and roses for the unit candle arrangements. We used light pink roses for the boutonnieres. They were easy to make. For flower processing we got a bunch of buckets from Lowe's and set up tables in living room on the tile floor. Everyone pitched in to process the flowers by cutting stems, dipping in Quick Dip and then the buckets of water. They were carried upstairs to room with tarp on floor that we could lower the temp--kept room about 68 degrees. We were having a heat wave so the keeping them cool was important. I made several other arrangements that were used at the wedding and then transported to the reception for use on the special tables like the memorial table, gifts, cake etc. For our cake we just had tiny bundt cakes and one large one with a huge hydrangea in a water tube in the middle. We used all of the flowers and had some filler left! Simple and pretty.